[Libreoffice] new crashers on master

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 08:47:02 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 13:45 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> The subsequenttest:
>  complex.sfx2.DocumentProperties
> fails.

The new binaryurp bridge for out-of-process uno isn't allocating enough
space for small structs, DateTime is 14bytes, and the crasher in sfx2 is
a return of one of those. The x86_64 bridge which the binaryurp stuff
dispatches to assumes that return area will be 16bytes as the returned
structure fits into two registers, so there's definitely 16bytes
available in the normal case. Arguable the called code should be more
forgiving, but I threw my hat at it and just rounded up to a size_t
bytes in the binaryurp and sfx2 should now work again.

C.