[Libreoffice] A (new?) bug in LibreOffice 3.4 and a missing feature?

Axel Reimer loparity at fpgas.de
Fri Jun 3 00:35:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

I tried LibreOffice 3.4 for some days (using Ubuntu 11.04) and I
recognized two things:

1. The menuicons are set to:
size: Automatic
style: Automatic (Tango)

I went to the tools --> options -> View" and changed the icon style to
"Galaxy (Standard)" and clicked ok. Since the icons were to big, when
set to "automatic" i went back to the menu and set the icon size to
"small". But the icon size did not change. I set the both back to the
standard case and clicked ok. Now I went again to the menu and changed
the icon size and the icon style at once and clicked ok. Now it worked.
This behaviour is reproducable.

2. There is mentioned a unity integration in the release notes of 3.4.
But the menus do not integrate in the global menu and I cannot find an
option in LibreOffice to do so. Is this feature really integrated?
see also: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.4#GUI

Best regards,
Axel