[Libreoffice] Trouble building the redland module on mac

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:07:41 PDT 2011

Hi Christian,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Christian Lohmaier <
lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> > <lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM, William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> [...]
> > LIBXML2LIB=$(LIBXML2LIB)
>
> That should not be LIBXML2LIB, but the LIBXML_LIBS as set by configure
> - I'm not sure wher LIBXML2LIB is defined...
>
> XSLTLIB="$(XSLTLIB)"
>
> Same here not XSLTLIB,  but LIIBXSLT_LIBS - i.e. the ones configure
> already did set.
> The same probably applies to the CFLAGS  - to prevent raptor's
> configure to look by itself.
> raptor's makefile is attempting to do configure's job

This does indeed look incorrect to my (inexperienced) eyes, but changing
this doesn't seem to fix the issue. Again, I think the problem is that we're
not properly passing the correct CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS to raptor's
configure. If no one knows why this might be offhand, I can always dig
deeper.
--
William Lachance
wrlach at gmail.com