[Libreoffice] Trouble building the redland module on mac

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:55:14 PDT 2011

Hi William, *,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM, William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> <lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> > On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Christian Lohmaier
>> > <lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> This does indeed look incorrect to my (inexperienced) eyes, but changing
> this doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Indeed, as raptor's configure doesn't use seperate settings for this,
but puts everything into CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS directly.

> Again, I think the problem is that we're
> not properly passing the correct CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS to raptor's
> configure. If no one knows why this might be offhand, I can always dig
> deeper.

This should be fixed now, I pushed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-extern/commit/?id=4a97a447960d97441d2e151f8ed10ccc4a1b8431

although this won't give a build of master yet, as other build-breakers occur.
one is in automation
"cp: /Users/buildslave/compile/libreoffice/solver/350/unxmacxp.pro/res/img/stt*.ilst:
No such file or directory" (and for a few others) - easy enough to
comment out, but I'd rather look for the cause why it breaks now and
not previously, there's no point in just hiding a problem..
The other one I got was a breaker in starmath's cppunit test
(apparently this is not mac-specific, see other thread)

ciao
Christian