[Libreoffice] Master build Seg faults in starmath test

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 05:32:52 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 09:35 -0700, John LeMoyne Castle wrote:
> I have pulled and built a couple of times in the last few days with a make
> clean in between on master.
> Was able to build in master on 28.5.2011 - now not so much
> I am getting a consistent failure at this point...

There are no symbols in your build so it doesn't give completely useful
info, though its an indication. You can configure with an additional
--enable-symbols to build with symbols. A "make -sr clean" in vcl
followed by "make -sr" in there should be sufficient to get the vcl
symbols where its crashing.

Something else you can do is to install valgrind, export
VALGRIND=memcheck and run make -sr in starmath to get a valgrind trace
of the dying unit test.

C.