[Libreoffice] Master build Seg faults in starmath test

John LeMoyne Castle lemoyne.castle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:52:07 PDT 2011

Caolán McNamara wrote:

> There are no symbols in your build so it doesn't give completely useful
> info, though its an indication. You can configure with an additional
> --enable-symbols to build with symbols.

Thanks for the explicit instruction - I tried to debug build but missed that
2d reqmt. of --enable-symbols

Caolán McNamara wrote:

> Something else you can do is to install valgrind, export
> VALGRIND=memcheck and run make -sr in starmath to get a valgrind trace
> of the dying unit test.

Again thanks.  I want to get back to working in master.  I imagine that this
is fixed in master (seen others report build there(?)) and a just a pull
will likely get me rolling, but I will try this before the pull so I
continue to build my skill in this work. It will be a couple days before I
can do this.  Will pastebin the results and inquire further if still stuck
on master build.

jlc