[Libreoffice] Patch to help text to document use of [] in time formats

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:19:51 PDT 2011

Hi Karl,

2011/6/7 Karl O. Pinc <kop at meme.com>:
> On 06/07/2011 10:58:52 AM, Andras Timar wrote:
>>
>> id attributes are required for localization. id can be anything, but
>> has to be unique within a file. Can you please add the id's? Also
>
> Here's another version of the same patch this time with id
> attributes.
>
> Did you leave off a part of your message after the "Also"?

I pushed your patch with a few modifications. First of all it
contained xml syntax errors so it would not build. Next time please
make sure that you build with your patch and correct bugs before you
submit the patch. I also changed the layout of the table a bit. And
last but not least I corrected the number formats. HH:MM:09 ->
HH:MM:SS and [HH]:MM -> [HH]:MM:SS.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=05e4e6345e7503b162356cfcff36a8787a34e05f

Please confirm that license of your patch is MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+

Best regards,
Andras