[Libreoffice] Patch to help text to document use of [] in time formats

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Tue Jun 7 13:55:20 PDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 03:19:51 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> 2011/6/7 Karl O. Pinc <kop at meme.com>:
> > On 06/07/2011 10:58:52 AM, Andras Timar wrote:
> >>
> >> id attributes are required for localization. id can be anything,
> but
> >> has to be unique within a file. Can you please add the id's? Also
> >
> > Here's another version of the same patch this time with id
> > attributes.
> >
> > Did you leave off a part of your message after the "Also"?
> >

> I pushed your patch with a few modifications. First of all it
> contained xml syntax errors so it would not build. Next time please
> make sure that you build with your patch and correct bugs before you
> submit the patch. I also changed the layout of the table a bit. And
> last but not least I corrected the number formats. HH:MM:09 ->
> HH:MM:SS and [HH]:MM -> [HH]:MM:SS.

Thanks for fixing things.

(I got really frustrated trying to figure out how to edit
the files with "official tools", and couldn't find the dtd
either.  And got no help on irc so I figured I'd push what
I could out to this list and see what happened.  I should have
tried to build, but really didn't want to build the whole
thing and didn't want to get into more hours figuring out
the build system so I decided to be lazy.)

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?
> id=05e4e6345e7503b162356cfcff36a8787a34e05f
>
> Please confirm that license of your patch is MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ /
> LGPLv3+

Confirmed.

(If I get to choose 1 I choose GPLv3+ but I'm happy to
submit under all of them if that's what's needed.)

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein