[Libreoffice] easy hack - fixing easy hacks ... ;-)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jun 9 03:09:09 PDT 2011

Hi Bjoern,

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 08:31 +0200, Christina Rossmanith wrote:
> Once upon a time the easy hacks list had a topic "SIMIAN" (similarity
> analyser). Now it's gone, don't know why, don't know when, don't know
> where... It was quite nice because it had the precise instructions how
> to invoke simian. So you could start without reading much - just
> copy&paste and see what happens  :-)

	My impression is that we lost a ton of easy hacks from that page too -
which sucks when I try to dig them out or link to them. Was it your
intention to file and link all the bugs ? [ and/or have some clear way
to get to them ] ? it is sad to have lost a lot of great material from
the Easy Hacks page.

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 15:34 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> It is currently there, not missing :)
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_Complete_List#copy.2Fpaste_code_detector_.2F_fixing

> Oh, I should start working instead of shouting like this ;-)

	Sigh - it would be fantastic if someone could help out repairing the
damage there, by migrating the old easy hacks to bugzilla; listing them
on the page, and also adding a query for "all easy hacks bugs" or
something at the bottom of the page ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.