[Libreoffice] easy hack - fixing easy hacks ... ;-)

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:09:21 PDT 2011

Hello all,

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 17:09, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
>        My impression is that we lost a ton of easy hacks from that page too -

I understood that Bjoern has moved old easy hacks[1] page into "Easy
Hacks Complete List"[2].
So, it wasn't missing, it was just moved.
Anyway, if I was misunderstood, please forgive me.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_Complete_List

>        Sigh - it would be fantastic if someone could help out repairing the
> damage there, by migrating the old easy hacks to bugzilla; listing them
> on the page, and also adding a query for "all easy hacks bugs" or
> something at the bottom of the page ?

i"m not sure about moving all into bugzilla, but If we aren't doing
that, I've just proposed to use "transclustion" instead of
"copy&paste":
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/msg05070.html
Could someone please take a look?

Best Regards,