[Libreoffice] Master build Seg faults in starmath test

John LeMoyne Castle lemoyne.castle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:45:46 PDT 2011

Caolan,
I saw your related posts here and on bug 37668.   You have an amazing eye to
spot that very not obvious sign extension error as the difference between 64
bit OK and 32 not OK.  Thanks for making the connection explicit here.

My first attempt failed (later?) in tail_build within cppucheck for filters.
After going back to num-cpus=1 the build completes just fine.  Now smoketest
fails in dev-install which is clearly a separate issue with a simple
workaround.  I understand that I can actually build and test forward looking
work in master now.  \o/ yay \o/

I have multiple projects going ATM but I look forward to looking at the
smoketest failure in particular and the cppu unit tests in general as well.
- tysm -- jlc