[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report #3

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:33:56 PDT 2011

Hi all,
on this week I have achieved the following goals:

== 1 ==
Any svg document created by exporting an Impress presentation is
navigable through the mouse and the keyboard.

== 2 ==
It is possible to export any subset of slides from an Impress
presentation. To do that you have to switch to the Slide Sorter view
and select the slides you want to export. The selection from the
Impress Left Pane is not (yet) supported.
At present if no slide is selected the whole presentation is exported.

I attached a patch set based on the libreoffice-3-4-0 tag that includes
both enhancements.

Cheers,
      Marco

P.S.: Is there a way to create a single patch file ?