[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report #3

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Jun 17 06:28:32 PDT 2011

Hi Marco,

Marco píše v Po 13. 06. 2011 v 00:33 +0200:

> == 1 ==
> Any svg document created by exporting an Impress presentation is
> navigable through the mouse and the keyboard.
>
> == 2 ==
> It is possible to export any subset of slides from an Impress
> presentation. To do that you have to switch to the Slide Sorter view
> and select the slides you want to export. The selection from the
> Impress Left Pane is not (yet) supported.
> At present if no slide is selected the whole presentation is exported.

Very nice! :-)

> I attached a patch set based on the libreoffice-3-4-0 tag that includes
> both enhancements.

Just a very minor issue with your patch - I see that you use tabs in
some of the new code; please don't ;-)  Use spaces instead (and
configure your editor to default to that too), we had trouble with tabs
in the past, so we agreed to use spaces only in the new code.

Having said that - I like your code :-) - and I am looking forward to
seeing it in master.

> P.S.: Is there a way to create a single patch file ?

There is, but I think it is better to keep separate fixes as separate
patches (and consequently separate commits).

Should you need that nevertheless, it is "git rebase -i"; have a look at
"man git-rebase", and search for the interactive rebase.

Regards,
Kendy