[Libreoffice] QA-hints ? -> question for devs !

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jun 13 02:47:18 PDT 2011

Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws píše v So 11. 06. 2011 v 02:58 +0200:
> Hi all,
>
> Quite regular I have the feeling that at least me would be helped a bit
> by doing QA if there is some hint-list..

It sounds great! We are still looking for more QA people.

You might find some ideas at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA

AFAIK, we still do not have enough people doing the bug triage. There
always will be more bug reports than developers are able to fix. This
activity helps a lot to find the important bugs in the flood of bug
reports and prioritize the work. Rainer is very active here and might
give you some useful hints.

Also Sophie and Yi Fan are trying to organize testing of beta and rc
builds. There is used Litmus server to coordinate the work between the
various testers. I am sure that they are looking for more testers and
test case writers.

Best Regards,
Petr