[Libreoffice] QA-hints ? -> question for devs !

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Mon Jun 13 03:47:17 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:47:18AM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Also Sophie and Yi Fan are trying to organize testing of beta and rc
> builds. There is used Litmus server to coordinate the work between the
> various testers. I am sure that they are looking for more testers and
> test case writers.

Hi Cor,

Great thanks for the message! Sorry I overlooked your mail at first glance,
our regression testing is organized here:

https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/

Here is the instruction how to contribute on running test on it:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

I am probably going to deliver some important new cases or coverage areas to
the mailing list for review/discuss this week, please keep tuned and let me
know if you have any ideas about this or about QA.

Also please do not hesitate to let us know if any questions. We are looking
forward to you :)

Best wishes,
Yifan

--