[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #3: Wizards

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:41:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

After i did my first commit last tuesday i worked for 2 days on adding the
button listeners and fixing some errors:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/?h=feature%2Fgsoc2011_wizards
Then,
on Thursday and on Friday I started to optimize it ( it takes 10 sec for
showing the dialog ) but I made a mess in the git tree ( git and I aren't
good friends ) and I decided eventually to delete the source and download it
again from scratch. Now I already have it compiled but when I run libo I get
this error: terminate called after throwing an instance of
'com::sun::star::loader::CannotActivateFactoryException'. Any idea ?

Cheers