[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #3: Wizards

John LeMoyne Castle lemoyne.castle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:43:36 PDT 2011

Hi Xisco,
I too have rebuilt my local repo a more times than I care to admit.  git is
actually pretty sweet.  I have found git reset command to be useful in
getting back to a known state but it can eat pending changes.
I also share the build failure you note in master.  The smoketest fails in
dev-install with a very similar error.  The install is there (off in solver
anyway ;-), but LibreOffice starts and goes away with similar terminal
output for me as well.
I cna help you with this and those that can will want the results of making
tail_build with -debugcppunit=t or some such.  See the wiki especially --
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug#Debugging_cppunit_tests
-- for getting info on the smoketest failure that I am assuming you have
too.
Of course, a pull might solve it or you may get a faster, better answer on
IRC.
Hope this helps,
LeMoyne