[Libreoffice] Status of unlimited conditional formatting

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Tue Jun 14 10:41:32 PDT 2011

Hi Kohei,

sorry, I don't know the current status - the last mail I'm aware about
is dated 20.04.2011 01:18:33 ... Rob mentioned that - concerning the new
stuff - he "can't work on it these days but I will try to propose
something in the begining of may."

Agree, would be cool if there is a chance to continue this great work!

Cheers,
Christoph