[Libreoffice] Status of unlimited conditional formatting

Robert Dargaud libo at bobiciel.com
Tue Jun 14 15:04:53 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph and All,

After you've suggested to me this new idea. Last month I've started to
work on a new version with new dialog based on CustomProperties classes
and it seems a good base to create a generic control for this sort of UI
list.
Work is in progress ...

But the patch I've submitted on Mon, 11 Apr 2011 01:09:00 +0200 based on
standard dialog box is fully operational and can be a first step with
not a lot of change for the user.

Regards

Bob