[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #3: Wizards

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:21:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't say anything yesterday but I was all day long at my
university and I didn't have time to test anything. Before i went to sleep I
did a "make clean && make" ( why ? I guess i didn't have anything to loose )
and now everything works correctly. it looks like the problem was fixed
yesterday. Thank you anyway.

@John, yeah, you're right but this time was different. Even "make clean"
didn't work so at that point I decided to compile it from scratch.