[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #3: Wizards

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 01:34:37 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 11:25 -0700, John LeMoyne Castle wrote:
> Failures !!!
> Run: 1   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0
>
> (which looks like failure to connect to soffice)

Indeed, but...

> *****
> ***** with additional message (from gdb) in a message box: *****
> *****
> The application cannot be started.
> file:///home/jlcastle/LibOdev/skky/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program/../basis-link/program/liboffaccli.so

this looks like it failed to launch at all, hence the failure of the
smoketest to connect to it.

> **** terminate called after throwing an instance of
> 'com::sun::star::loader::CannotActivateFactoryException'  *****
> ****

Looks like it may have failed to launch due to a corrupt (from its
perspective, e.g. duplicate entries caught me once before) services.rdb,
so... could you try to

rm -rf postprocess/unxlng*/misc/service.rdb
and
make dev-install
again to rule out as a possibility stale/incomplete dependencies causing
duplicate entries to end up in there.

C.