[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #3: Wizards

John LeMoyne Castle lemoyne.castle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:45:20 PDT 2011

Caolan,
Thanks for the potential shortcut.  Sadly it did not work - I got the same
failure (at least in terminal output).  My master repo hasn't built yet this
month and has suffered multiples of several different unit test failures and
almost as many partial builds.  I can see why the tests that die fail to
clean up after themselves.

Even though Xisco is on a different branch, I am ready to flush it all out
and do a fresh build to eliminate the possibility of some unmanaged
dependency tripping me up.  Will do that later when I plan to be away from
the computer.

Thanks again,
jlc