[Libreoffice] Dialog box code in libs-gui/log/svtools/source/dialogs

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Wed Jun 15 23:42:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

There are strange functions in the tree trying to get information on
mount points and other low-level system features
Look in libs-gui/tools/source/fsys/ for GetVolume(), GetDevice() for
a start.

They are mostly used by some code implementing dialog boxes in
libs-gui/log/svtools/source/dialogs

These dialog boxes themselves seem mostly unused; I've heard there's an
option to enable them on Windows systems but no such option is present
in the latest build of -master on my system (Unix).

Looking at the history, the only changes since 2000 seem to have been
small and cosmetic, unrelated to the core dialog code.

Does anyone know a bit more about this part of the tree ? I'm afraid it's
another remnant from the MS-DOS and OS/2 era ...

--
Francois Tigeot