[Libreoffice] Hackfest - September 9th, Ohio Linux Fest

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:48:34 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM, drew <drew at baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 16:13 -0400, drew wrote:

> So - if you need to punish me for my putting my name on that list at the
> other place, that is your prerogative but please reconsider and at least
> talk to me about things before you make judgments.

Did I miss something ?

Yes, I saw you name on the Apache commiter list...
No, I did not draw any conclusion other than you are interested in
that endeavor... which is fine... It your free time and yours to
allocate according to your fancy.
No, I have no intention to 'punish' you for that, nor that notion even
crossed my mind or was in anyway a factor in my responses.

Hence my conclusion: I must have missed some part of the conversation
at some point :-(

Norbert