[Libreoffice] Hackfest - September 9th, Ohio Linux Fest

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Fri Jun 17 12:20:36 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 13:48 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM, drew <drew at baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 16:13 -0400, drew wrote:
>
> > So - if you need to punish me for my putting my name on that list at the
> > other place, that is your prerogative but please reconsider and at least
> > talk to me about things before you make judgments.
>
> Did I miss something ?
>
> Yes, I saw you name on the Apache commiter list...
> No, I did not draw any conclusion other than you are interested in
> that endeavor... which is fine... It your free time and yours to
> allocate according to your fancy.
> No, I have no intention to 'punish' you for that, nor that notion even
> crossed my mind or was in anyway a factor in my responses.

Hi Norbert,

> Hence my conclusion: I must have missed some part of the conversation
> at some point :-(

Then you have my apology.

I'll just chalk the silence here up to really poor timing.

As for the actual event - I suppose I'll go ahead and pull the trigger
on trying to setup the logistics with the OLF folks and just keep my
fingers crossed as for developer support - and hit the books for my
part, so to speak.

Thanks once again for a quick reply and best wishes,

//drew