[Libreoffice] Building from master on MacOSX with autogen --enable-ext-wiki-publisher fails in apache-commons

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:39:02 PDT 2011

Hi Alexander, *,

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a heads-up, building from master on Mac OSX with
> --enable-ext-wiki-publisher fails in apache-commons.

No it does not, both my tinderbox as well as the MacIntel tinderbox
use the --with-distro=LibreOfficeMacOSX switch, and that enables the
extension.

So when it breaks, then it breaks once again because of "poisoned" environment.

(or it was a very recent change and the bots did not compile it yet)

ciao
Christian