[Libreoffice] Did you hear the news? LibreOffice is going to have a conference

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Sun Jun 19 04:42:48 PDT 2011

Greetings my hacker friends.

Well I know you all heard about this thing called the LibreOffice
Conference taking place in Paris France this year.

Conferences tend to work better if people present at the them.

The first step in presenting at a conference is usually to submit a
paper proposal.

*smile*...

OK - all kidding aside - the call for papers is open, you know that so
I'm just here to...hmm...nudge you all a little bit.. I know it is a
PITA to stop and put together a proposal but a necessary one IMO.

Thanks

Drew Jensen

ps - the number of nuisance reminders will be in an inverse relationship
to the number of proposals received..hint, hint.