[Libreoffice] [GSoC][performance] report - week #4

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:30:29 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've started adding prefixes for components, so we can then merge libraries.
Just in already gnumake-ified modules.
First was toolkit. There is just one component and it seems to be
working. I have tested that component.
Then some components in configmgr, vcl, comphelper, sfx2, framework,
svtools, svl.
It's not straightforward always. For example in sfx2 there were also
component_ methods in workben directory.
I've ignored them. What's in workben directories?
Now I'm playing with makefiles and next week I want to merge some libraries.

All the best,
Matus