[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#38455

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:04:39 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have here a quick patch for fdo#38455. Calc crahs if you go to
Data->Define range and type some text to a cell because pActiveViewSh isn't
set in the InputHandler.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=165ccab687d976d06afa0b02582065045132ee6d

This fix only checks that pActiveViewSh is not null. I might come up with a
better patch if I change my mind and think that pActiveViewSh should not be
null there. But at least this patch fixes the crash at the moment.

I'd like to get this patch into 3-4 and if still possible into 3-4-1.

Regards, Markus