[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#38455

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jun 20 12:25:23 PDT 2011

Hi Markus,

On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 21:04 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> I have here a quick patch for fdo#38455. Calc crahs if you go to
> Data->Define range and type some text to a cell because pActiveViewSh
> isn't set in the InputHandler.

	Hokay ?

> This fix only checks that pActiveViewSh is not null. I might come up
> with a better patch if I change my mind and think that pActiveViewSh
> should not be null there. But at least this patch fixes the crash at
> the moment.

	The rest of that method seems to assume in several places that
pActiveViewSh can be NULL and checks for that:

 if (pActiveViewSh)
        pActiveViewSh->GetViewData()->GetDocShell()->PostEditView( pEngine, aCurso...
 Window* pFrameWin = pActiveViewSh ? pActiveViewSh->GetFrameWin() : NULL

	etc. which makes me wonder if this is really the fix ? are we perhaps
missing a more granular check ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.