[Libreoffice] new build breaker in configure/set_soenv

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Jun 21 11:23:36 PDT 2011

New build breaker here in ArchLinux: my i686 build in a chroot breaks
while native pkg build x86_64 went fine:

setting up the build environment variables...
checking solver path... default
setting up the post_download check script
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating ooo.lst
config.status: creating set_soenv
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating bin/repo-list
Setting up the environment for building LibreOffice
Setting Linux x86 specific values... done
readdir() attempted on invalid dirhandle DIR at ./set_soenv line 1072.
closedir() attempted on invalid dirhandle DIR at ./set_soenv line 1073.

I've tired adding new build options --disable-fetch-external and
--disable-online-update without any change.

3.4.1rc1 had built fine for both architectures here. Any idea?

-Andy