[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] new build breaker in configure/set_soenv

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Jun 22 03:13:27 PDT 2011

Andreas Radke píše v Út 21. 06. 2011 v 20:23 +0200:
> New build breaker here in ArchLinux: my i686 build in a chroot breaks
> while native pkg build x86_64 went fine:
>
> setting up the build environment variables...
> checking solver path... default
> setting up the post_download check script
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating ooo.lst
> config.status: creating set_soenv
> config.status: creating Makefile
> config.status: creating bin/repo-list
> Setting up the environment for building LibreOffice
> Setting Linux x86 specific values... done
> readdir() attempted on invalid dirhandle DIR at ./set_soenv line 1072.
> closedir() attempted on invalid dirhandle DIR at ./set_soenv line 1073.

The check fails if the optional translation sources are missing.

Does the attached patch help you?
Could anyone approve it for the libreoffice-3-4 branch?

Note that I took the change from master, from
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=7670a1756a42025d8f3dd6ecf4a64194bcc20757

Best Regards,
Petr