[Libreoffice] crash in escherex.cxx in master

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Jun 21 21:56:48 PDT 2011

Not surprisingly, this was apparently once again the result of a List -> std::vector replacement. From June 16. So it seems "we" aren't getting any better in doing these.

I really don't see any way to solve this except to go through all commits that do such "cleanups" and figure out how to actually check that they work at run-time. Or look for obvious misuse of iterators just by eyeballing. Or just ignore the problem and fix each crash as it appears over the coming years separately.

--tml