[Libreoffice] crash in escherex.cxx in master

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Wed Jun 22 02:19:09 PDT 2011

On 21/06/11 23:44, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Ok I looked into the corresponding gcc stl function and it seems that
> the debug function checks if the iterator is incrementable. I haven't
> checked the macro that performs this check but the iterator might be
> marked as invalid after an element has been erased. So this crash will
> only happen during a debug build, but I think it is good to know that
> during a debug build some additional checks are performed.
hmm, well with your patch the loop breaks out after the erase ( and no
further increment on the iterator will take place )  so that sounds like
your patch isn't being used
[...]
> I still don't understand why it fails with my patch but this might be
> because it is not delivered correctly. I'll push a patch based on your
> idea to master.

seems you came to the same conclusion :-)

still I see with the debug build that I did that I can't reproduce this,
seems that for me _GLIBCXX_DEBUG isn't set. Just from my future
reference what did you pass to configure ? ( I just passed the
--enable-debug )

thanks,
Noel