[Libreoffice] Litmus testcase structure improvement.
yfjiang at novell.com
Tue Jun 21 23:41:57 PDT 2011
TODO List I could think:
1. Litmus issue of test case manager access control (Thanks for Rimas is
working on that)
2. We need to find some place to store test samples attachment of test
cases (Need help, didn't follow up yet, maybe in git testing repo)?
3. In DE testgroup, the impress and draw are separated and they got more
cases than other languages. (Yifan will follow up this)
4. Update wiki (Not done/assigned yet).
5. We need feature test writing. I suggest it could be as simple as a link
to somewhere else, or a brief sentence to tell clearly what the feature
functions like and where to find it in user space :) Until the feature is
as important as to be merged into Master Regression branch, we fulfil the
case in detail. (need to start)
More information about the LibreOffice