[Libreoffice] Litmus testcase structure improvement.

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Wed Jun 29 01:28:55 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 02:41:57PM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
>     3. In DE testgroup, the impress and draw are separated and they got more
>     cases than other languages. (Yifan will follow up this)

Hi all,

The difference is obvious to see in run report :

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/test_run_report.cgi?test_run_id=6

    """
    Subgroup: #DE - Impress
    Subgroup: #DE - Draw

    Subgroup: #EN - Impress & Draw

    Subgroup: #FR - Impress & Draw
    """

IMHO, The DE version test cases (which separate Impress and Draw test case
groups) look more reasonable and easy to handle against combining Impress and
Draw cases.

Not sure if we had particular concerns to put the 2 set of cases together in
English veresion (probably other languages version are derived from that)? So
what's your opinion to:

    1. divide Impress/Draw cases finally for all languages.

    2. translate the incremental part of DE cases to English, then from
    English to all other languages :)

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Yifan