[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] new build breaker in configure/set_soenv

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Jun 22 05:06:52 PDT 2011

Am Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:13:27 +0200
schrieb Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz>:

> The check fails if the optional translation sources are missing.
>
> Does the attached patch help you?
> Could anyone approve it for the libreoffice-3-4 branch?
>
> Note that I took the change from master, from
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=7670a1756a42025d8f3dd6ecf4a64194bcc20757
>

> Best Regards,
> Petr

The patch doesn't solve it:

setting up the build environment variables...
checking solver path... default
setting up the post_download check script
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating ooo.lst
config.status: creating set_soenv
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating bin/repo-list
Setting up the environment for building LibreOffice
Setting Linux x86 specific values... done

*
* LibreOffice configuration finished.
*
To build, issue:
make

To install when the build is finished, issue:
make install

If you want to develop LibreOffice, you might prefer:
make dev-install

If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
make check

dmake/dmake already built

dmake copied to /build/src/build/solenv/unxlngi6/bin/dmake
build -- version: 275224

ERROR: dmake: Command not found. Please rerun bootstrap
make: *** [all] Error 1

If you don't know I can add the translation sources as a quick fix.
Thanks for the hint but a proper fix would save lots of wasted
bandwidth and time for de-/compressing the huge source.

-Andy