[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report #4

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jun 22 13:39:41 PDT 2011

Marco wrote:
> == 1 ==
> Extended presentation navigability: now you have several way
> to switch forward and backward from a slide. Moreover by pressing
> down the Home and the End keys you will be able to jump to the
> first and to the last slide, respectively.
> Support for mouse wheel is working too.
>
> == 2 ==
> A good advance has been done in supporting master slide
> placeholders, such as date/time, footer and page number text fields.
> Now, the visibility and the text content of a placeholder is
> exported on a per slide basis. So, for instance, you will be able
> to set up the page number of the first slide hidden, or a custom
> footer for a given slide, and you will found all them exported
> correctly. Other features that works correctly in the exported svg
> presentation are the visibility of the master slide background and
> of all master slide shapes (the so named slide background objects).

Hi Marco,

just a quick update, travelling currently & will have a deeper look
tomorrow - looks like great stuff indeed! :)

Seems that
0001-svg-export-filter-added-support-for-browsing-filters.patch is
self-contained & functional, I'd commit that to master - for the two
remaining patches, would you be happy with cleaning them up a bit &
have incremental improvements from them committed as well?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten