[Libreoffice] minutes of tech steering call ...

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:03:07 PDT 2011

Cor Nouws wrote:

> Plus - especially with the unfortunate experience from 3.4.0, and to do
> something good for users, testers, marketing etc - IMO it is better that
> in the end we have three weeks extra, than that we lack three days.
> So I would really love to be on the save side ..

Thank you Cor for listening to the users instead of the "mighty schedule"

BTW since only Betas can be installed in parallel with the stable build
under Windows and that was not added to the 3.4.x branch (at least from my
understanding) I guess Windows Beta testers will have to wait for 3.5.x,
right?