[Libreoffice] Potential Problems for LibreOffice on Mac with impending release of Lion OSX

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jun 24 01:17:31 PDT 2011

Hi Alex,

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 06:59 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> I know this is likely to irk folks a little here

	Ah not at all ;-) its nice to hear of up-coming problems before they
arrive.

> http://neowiki.neooffice.org/index.php/Lion_Upgrade_Issues

	So the API deprecation issues are not so urgent, I hope Apple stays
backwards compatible here - so the first two items hopefully are not a
major issue for this release.

> Well, of course, we all know that Neo is more heavily dependent on Java
> for the implementation of some of its functionality, and thus may be

	Yep - wrt. the other two issues: menubar and native widgets - it would
be fantastic if someone from QA could install a developer preview and
see what the story is: do we indeed have these bugs ?

	HTH,

		Michael.