[Libreoffice] external LinLibertineG not available

aqualung xfekdcugjrkz at mailinator.com
Fri Jun 24 19:58:05 PDT 2011

Apologies for posting to the developers' list but I just wanted to express a
big thank you to the creator(s) of the wonderful Linux Libertine G and Linux
Biolinum G!

These fonts, with their many ligatures and other special characters and
combinations, bring some of the delight back that the typesetters of old
must have experienced when choosing from their palette of lead types.

I am puzzled that this achievement has not been recognized with a major
typography award yet, or perhaps they are just too modest to post it on
their website.