[Libreoffice] external LinLibertineG not available

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Mon Jun 27 03:03:54 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:26:30AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 17:48 +0200, Christian Lippka wrote:
> > I'm doing a windows build, fetching
> > 881af2b7dca9b8259abbca00bbbc004d-LinLibertineG-20110101.zip
> > failed, looks like domain www.numbertext.org is expired.
>
> 	Which makes me wonder: why are we not mirroring these ourselves ? I
> feel slightly nervous about the build downloading files from here, there
> & everywhere :-)
>
> 	Thoughts ?

Depends if it's part of LibreOffice or not.

IMHO, every part of LibreOffice needed to produce a release should be
available from a single source, managed by the Project's team itself.

For now, 3 separate URLs are needed to produce packages with the options I
have choosen :

	http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/
	http://download.go-oo.org/src/
	http://www.numbertext.org/linux/

The files under go-oo.org and numbertext.org should also be available from
download.documentfoundation.org.

--
Francois Tigeot