[Libreoffice] external LinLibertineG not available

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 07:37:31 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 10:26 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 17:48 +0200, Christian Lippka wrote:
> > I'm doing a windows build, fetching
> >
> > 881af2b7dca9b8259abbca00bbbc004d-LinLibertineG-20110101.zip
> >
> > failed, looks like domain www.numbertext.org is expired.
>
> 	Which makes me wonder: why are we not mirroring these ourselves ? I
> feel slightly nervous about the build downloading files from here, there
> & everywhere :-)

We have md5sum/sha1sum there so we're ok from that pov, outages are an
issue. I'd be happy enough to use e.g. sourceforge mirrors for some of
those souces, e.g. if we didn't include the checksum into the download
urls themselves but listed them side-by-side and let the download do the
rename if they match, allowing us to stick downloads.sourceforge.net
urls directly in there without having to ask Fridrich or someone to
upload the files to the download url.

C.