[Libreoffice] minutes of tech steering call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jun 27 08:49:08 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 07:19 -0700, plino wrote:
> That may be true for other OSes but not for Windows. Once LO gets to 3.5.x
> that will (hopefully) be a correct statement.

	Oh - well - since master is going to turn into 3.5, if that is not
parallel installing, then we have a problem - is it the case that the
3.5 (master) snapshots - whatever we call them version-wise [ what do we
do there ? ] do not parallel install on windows still ?

	It also seems, that we don't in fact have windows or linux daily /
release snapshots of master either - which is not a happy place to be;
any thoughts on that Fridrich ?

	Good feedback plino ! :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.