[Libreoffice] Extension manager does not start when dragging extensions from Finder onto main app window - build 350m1 from master nightly 27/06/2011 for Mac OSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:33:23 PDT 2011

Le 28/06/11 11:23, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael, Caolàn, all,

What is everyone's preference for reporting ?

I'm guessing from Caolàn's reply that most would not prefer the mailing
list to be inundated with such reports. I'm perfectly happy to enter fdo
reports, but I fear they will go unnoticed if I just leave them as
"unspecified". Could we not have a "nightly" tag ? Or if we do that, are
we going to have tag overkill like we did with OOo ?

I have no particular preference either way, and will just go with the
flow on this one.

Alex