[Libreoffice] version to use for dailies/nightlies bug reports

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 06:01:18 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 11:33 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Could we not have a "nightly" tag ? Or if we do that, are
> we going to have tag overkill like we did with OOo ?

Sounds like a good thing to have a different version than the catch-all
"unspecified", not sure who's got the power to add versions into the
list ? Petr ?

As per the other thread, new dailies should have build-ids in their
about dialog which are useful from a dev perspective to identify what
happens between a good daily and a bad daily, but those change
per-commit of course so best pasted into the body of a daily bug report
as free-form text.

C.