[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #5. Wizards

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Jun 29 00:35:13 PDT 2011

Hi Xisco,

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 01:23 +0200, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> Sorry for the delay but I had a visit last weekend and I wasn't able
> to work on it until yesterday night.
> What I've done during the week:
> - Improve the boot speed
> - Clean a bit the code
> - Show a message when a file is going to be overwritten
> - Load the previous configuration

Where is your work available ATM? Could you please start merging it with
master to get a build with all GSoc projects for midterms?

The idea behind that isn't to have something 100% complete and working,
but to show to the world what you've already done and get feedback.

> Now i'm working on saving the configuration after the wizard is
> finnished. I think it'll be done tomorrow.

Cool, then it would be nice to have it in master!

> Furthermore, I've already started to work on the letter wizard. Let's
> see If I can already commit something by the end of the week.

I would be awesome if you could improve that wizard to get something
based on localised templates... Letters aren't formatted in the same way
across the world and that wasn't taken into account by the old wizard.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker