[Libreoffice] Problem with socket timeout and regular freezing when using UNO and NOA

Stuart Ledwich (Hotmail) stuart_ledwich at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:44:45 PDT 2011

Thank you for your help on this. I am building the debug now, not sure
if this helps in any way but it appears that nearly all points of
failure start with this line:

XTextFieldsSupplier xTextFieldsSupplier = (XTextFieldsSupplier)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextFieldsSupplier.class, textDocument.getXTextDocument());
XEnumerationAccess xEnumerationAccess = xTextFieldsSupplier.getTextFields();

This seems to either result in the freeze or reset connection. I will
post more once the debug build is completed . Thanks