[Libreoffice] media export ...

Fernand Vanrie sos at pmgroup.be
Wed Mar 2 02:48:28 PST 2011

Thomas , Michael,

2 Corrections:

- I was wrong, in PDF documents we can now embed most off the Video-formats
- LO - (windows) still not accept flash video

Not so many applications allows to embed video in PDF, Android and Ipad
will been allover the place, and PDF is still the most simple way to
produce MultiMedia for this devices, so LO will have a very interesting
new feather.

Greetz

Fernand