[Libreoffice] re-enable icons on Linux for KDE

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Wed Mar 2 04:27:27 PST 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 11:55:07AM +0100, Andreas Proschofsky wrote:

> To revive that thread: I totally agree here, nobody cares about
> kde3-support anymore. So to make the generic builds actually useful to
> KDE users: Could we get KDE4-support enabled for 3.4 (and kde3
> disabled)?

I'll put my user hat for this one: I still use KDE 3.x applications
everyday. Each time I tried KDE 4.x, I ended up downgrading after only
a few hours due to some previous feature not implemented or too crippled
to be useful.

KDE 4 is a real PITA; the situation is so bad there's a project aiming
to continue KDE 3.x developpement:

http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/

--
Francois Tigeot